One of many first challenges many individuals face very first thing within the morning is what to put on to uni or work that day.
The shocking factor, in keeping with Mys Tyler founder and CEO Sarah Neill, is that 80% of our clothes is completely confined to the wardrobe, leaving simply 20% to do what she calls “the heavy lifting”.
“Particularly after time locked down, we’re all responsible of giving that previous t-shirt and leggings combo approach an excessive amount of airtime,” Neill stated.
So the Sydney-based fashion-tech startup has launched a brand new characteristic, Day by day Inspiration, which challenges the app’s 120,000 customers to have extra enjoyable getting dressed. Launching immediately, it sends a every day trend immediate and might see how ladies with completely different physique shapes are styling that look.
“Whereas the core Mys Tyler expertise is hyper customized with body-relevant content material, Day by day Inspiration permits customers to be impressed by a wider vary of content material creators they might not have in any other case seen,” Neill stated.
The prompts embrace colors, textures, supplies, themes, prints and so forth. Assume; “off-the-shoulder”, “pops of pink” or “floral performed otherwise”.
“By difficult customers to re-discover the garments accumulating mud in the back of their wardrobe, Mys Tyler hopes to carry customers out of their model ruts and have extra enjoyable with the garments they already personal,” she stated.
Mys Tyler is a size-inclusive trend app designed for all ladies, matching them with different trendy ladies of the same peak, dimension and form to assist them store for what is going to look good on them. It’s a approach across the issues of purchasing on-line and garments that don’t match correctly.
Neill launched her startup in 2020. The app is now downloaded each two minutes and greater than 16,000 outfits have been posted to the platform.
The CEO stated Mys Tyler’s ethos of inclusivity and making a protected area to search out and share trend content material has struck a chord with ladies from all around the world.
Now Neill desires ladies to have enjoyable and rediscover their very own wardrobes.
“Mys Tyler permits customers to search out body-relevant trend content material in a various and inclusive on-line group. We’re working exhausting to sort out the trade’s ‘match’ difficulty, however we’re additionally right here to champion ladies, encourage self-love, and have a little bit of enjoyable,” she stated.
“The launch of Day by day Inspiration will assist take away the ‘what ought to I put on?’ query we’re confronted with every morning and encourage new methods of styling the garments we have already got.”
Day by day Inspiration is on the market on the Mys Tyler app globally from April 27. The app is free on the App Retailer and Google Play.